Sunday, January 29, 2006

I wonder...is my life so negative???. I was really looking forward to having a jam session at Shahril's place with my bandmates when one by one called to mention that they couldn't make it. Damn u guys, u just ruined my day...now i've got nothing to do but stay in front of Lucy(my computer) all day...i'm kinda sick of her company...was really thinking that i need a 'life'. Ok...I had a plan B....I was gonna chat with this girl i really like, on MSN...waited like from 11am till 7pm but she was didn't even appear...i was like so desperate..my whole day sucks....My whole family are enjoying themselves at Changi Beach while I sit here like a rooster waiting for its egg to appear...Finally had a call from Shahril that there may be a trip to Pasir Ris Beach for the band tomorrow...WOW...Great...really what i need(maybe can bring that girl along too)...a life...don't tell me that that would be cancelled too...cos i'm gonna rip myself up if u do...i'm really in need of something here...have nothing else to do.....Arghhhh